Senior Architect - End-user Services
Senior Architect - End-user Services
Join Us As:
About the job
In our modern Gdansk office, you will join the “Digital Service and Infrastructure” agile release train within our IT department. You are a member of a team of 8 other technology-oriented architects, split between Germany, Denmark and Poland. Most of your day you will work in an agile team and be responsible for the architecture in all deliveries and you will ensure the team and stakeholders can understand your technical guidelines and bring the business high-quality solutions - to realize the business value.
Together with your agile team you will prepare and participate in PI-plannings and demos of the deliverables of features to our business.
You will be responsible for technical designs/roadmaps/strategies and target architectures in our
End-user Services Infrastructure like
- Device Management (Intune / Soti)
- Software Distribution (SCCM, CMG).
- global Azure Virtual Desktop environment
With your great knowledge of different kinds of End-user Devices, like Notebooks, PCs, MACs, Mobile Devices, Tablets, handheld devices, forklift computers, and XR devices – you can together with your Stakeholders align on a user-friendly setup for our end-users.
You will be responsible for close cooperation and great Stakeholder management for example with other architects, Business Owners and our CISO Organisation.
Essential Skills and Qualifications
• Very good understanding of architectural tasks in general and experience in working as a (Senior) Architect for the last few years.
• Deep technical knowledge of End-user technologies, like Windows, MAC, XR devices, Azure Virtual Desktop, print services, End-user Device Management, software distribution, Mobile devices and others.
• You speak and write English effortlessly – we are a global team
• Good experience in creating roadmaps and strategies.
• Familiar with working in self-organizing (agile) teams and you are good at balancing agile speed / designing easy/innovative solutions with always having the mindset of highly stable and secure solutions.
What do we offer?
At Arla, we value our IT specialists and provide a range of attractive benefits to support your personal and professional growth:
• Trainings with industry experts and a comprehensive induction program.
• Financial support for ongoing education and professional development.
• Flexibility in working hours and the option to work from home.
• Medical care and life insurance coverage.
• Employee Assistance Program offering legal, psychological, health, and financial consulting.
• Additional perks like gym memberships, vouchers, travel points, and cinema tickets.
• Home kit including a monitor, laptop, keyboard, mouse, headsets, and webcam.
• Relaxation breaks to recharge and maintain work-life balance.
• Relocation allowance for a smooth transition to our vibrant city.
• Referral program for employees to earn rewards by recommending top talent.
• Additional holiday days based on length of employment (up to 4 days).
Application and contact
If you are ready to drive innovation and make a global impact alongside talented colleagues, seize this exciting opportunity by applying today. Contact Senior Manager Sven Saxler +49 [ukryte] 2 for any further questions or information.
Welcome to Arla
Arla is a global farmer-owned organisation that is behind many well-known and loved brands.
Arla's Global IT team is a powerhouse of over 200+ highly skilled IT specialists across Denmark, Germany, the United Kingdom, and Poland. In addition to this impressive group, we work with approximately 800 consultants who are experts in SAP, Microsoft, cloud-based solutions, and targeted business needs.
But here at Arla, we're not just about making some of the world's most beloved dairy products. We're about making healthy taste delicious, making mornings worth getting out of bed for, and making family dinners unforgettable. Our iconic brands, such as Arla®, Castello®, and Lurpak®, are more than just products; they're an integral and natural part of modern life in over 100 countries around the globe.
We have a purpose for Good
At Arla, we strive to unlock the highest potential in each other while working together to create a sustainable future of dairy. We call it Stronger People Stronger Planet and it is deeply anchored in our organisation and founded on our commitment to respecting human rights, increasing access to healthy dairy nutrition, inspiring good food habits, and improving the environment for future generations. In order to succeed we need to hire people with a sustainable mindset. Could this be you?
BEWARE! RECRUITMENT FRAUD
It has come to our attention that there are a number of fraudulent emails and fake recruitment campaigns on the internet from people purporting to work for Arla Foods. Learn more via this link.
Your future colleagues describe these generally:
We are Arla GSS and we deal with business the Scandinavian way.
You most likely associate us with brands like Arla Apetina, Lurpak or Castello. We are part of the global Arla Foods group employing 19,000 people worldwide and delivering 25 trillion glasses of milk a year. That being said… At our office in Gdańsk Wrzeszcz we do not produce butter or cheese, nor do we conduct milk quality assessment. We are a Global Shared Services Center. Read more about us on: jobs.arla.pl
Numer ogłoszenia: 65469079