Senior Test Automation Specialist - Gdansk
Aktualizacja: 10 dni temu
Join Us As:
Welcome to Global Shared Services in Gdansk
Arla is a global farmer-owned organisation that is behind many well-known and loved brands, including Arla Apetina®, Castello®, Lurpak® and many, many more.
As a Senior Test Automation Specialist you become a part of our Global Shared Services in Gdansk. Here, you won’t find factory machines or farmers. Instead, you will join over 500 colleagues dedicated to supporting all of Arla with IT, HR, financial and procurement operations. Joining us, you will take part in our mission to make a real difference for colleagues near and far.
With over 12 years of existence in Gdansk, we offer you a lot of knowledge and the opportunity to partake in challenging and exciting innovation projects. As a part of the Arla organisation, you will also enjoy a Scandinavian, collaborative work culture. We are all on first name terms with each other, and we truly appreciate diversity and individuality.
Provide solutions and coaching to teams on technical test methodologies…
You will be joining our cross functional test team placed in Gdansk designated to design, implement and execute various tests in a CI/CD framework. The suite covers all essential solutions in Arla and is business critical. We are balancing proper test methodologies and focus on stability while also focus on our continuous agile transformation supporting the programs in creating more frequent releases.
Your job as a Senior Test Automation Specialist, will be to analyze and develop tests ensuring it supports our entire system landscape, but also to support the rest of the team in developing, designing and mature our test framework. Can you nod to the following statements, you could be the perfect match…
- Great knowledge of .NET framework and .NET core as well as basic programming principles
- Familiarity on how to make functionalities that are easily expandable and generic.
- Experience around on Coding related terms such as CI/CD, SOLID principles.
- Experience with SQL, RestApi, Selenium and knows how to navigate around these
- Provide sustainable code methodologies to the team
- Customization and development of business requirements into .NET framework
- Liaison with multiple teams
- Learning tech stack in different projects and adjusting our solution to it
- Expansions of existing framework
We are insourcing IT competences and establishing a new IT hub in Gdansk to supplement our headquarter in Viby, Denmark and international presence in Europe. Joining IT Solutions and Arla, you become part of a company that is known for our use of agile processes, our internal collaboration and our ability to deliver IT solutions that add value to our end-users.
As a team, we support Europe’s largest Dairy, a wide range of products and the farmers who own Arla Foods through great IT solutions. Helping us to create these, you can be sure to make a real difference for the entire organisation, and your colleagues near and far. Join us to help us create the future of dairy.
Software Development and Test Automation experience
You will be the technical expert supporting the team as well as the agile release trains with technical test setup. Therefor it will be necessary for you to have experience with programming in .NET, or similar.
Furthermore, the following is expected:
- B.S./M.S. in CS or engineering; or equivalent
- 5+ Years professional experience in a software developer role
- Excellent knowledge in software test automation (C#, .NET, REST API)
- Experience with version control systems (Git) and clean code understanding
- Likes to be challenged and stays calm under pressure
- Strong analytic skills
- International operating environment
- Medical care & life insurance
- Additional benefits like gym card, vouchers, travel points or cinema tickets, etc.
- Scandinavian working style & no dress code
- Trainings with experts & professional induction in a new position
- Development programs (function additions, coordinator programme)
- Financial support of your education
- Relocation package
- Referral program for employees
- Employee Assistance Program (legal, psychological, health, financial consulting, etc. )
- Support for your healthy lifestyle (fruit day, facility for sportsmen, sport challenges and activities, Arla active teams / sport groups)
- Flexible working time (start your day of work between 7-9) and home office work possibility
- Additional holiday depending on length of employment (up to 4 days)
- Fully paid 30 min. break
- Modern office space with beautiful view and high standard furniture (i.e. adjustable desks)
- Spacious canteen, delicious coffee and tea available on every floor in special designed spots
- Chill-out rooms with X-box, pool table, board games, football table and swing
Arla is on a journey to create the future of dairy. Each of us has a role to play, with the freedom to think big. We are ambitious, but we prefer accountability over control. So, if you are up for a challenge, there is no shortage of opportunities to have an impact - and realise your ambitions - whatever they may be.
Arla’s Global IT comprises approximately 210 highly skilled IT specialists across DK, SE, GE, UK and PL as well as around 800 consultants who work with SAP, Microsoft and app development. Soon we will be 300+ employees looking at e.g. redesign of the logistics processes for Arla’s Global Warehouse & Distribution using SAP technology and establishment of an Analytics Powerhouse for the global Arla organisation to ensure faster and better decision-making through Big data.
We have a purpose for Good
At Arla, we strive to unlock the highest potential in each other while working together to create a sustainable future of dairy. We call it Stronger People Stronger Planet and it is deeply anchored in our organisation and founded on our commitment to respecting human rights, increasing access to healthy dairy nutrition, inspiring good food habits, and improving the environment for future generations. In order to succeed we need to hire people with a sustainable mindset. Could this be you?
BEWARE! RECRUITMENT FRAUD
It has come to our attention that there are a number of fraudulent emails and fake recruitment campaigns on the internet from people purporting to work for Arla Foods. Learn more via this link.
Your future colleagues describe these generally:
We are Arla GSS and we deal with business the Scandinavian way.
You most likely associate us with brands like Arla Apetina, Lurpak or Castello. We are part of the global Arla Foods group employing 19,000 people worldwide and delivering 25 trillion glasses of milk a year. That being said… At our office in Gdańsk Wrzeszcz we do not produce butter or cheese, nor do we conduct milk quality assessment. We are a Global Shared Services Center. Read more about us on: jobs.arla.pl
Prosimy o dodanie klauzuli:
Pozostałe ogłoszenia z naszej firmy
Arla Global Shared Services
Arla Foods jest jednym z największych koncernów mleczarskich w Europie. Spółdzielnię tworzy 13.500 farmerów oraz zespół 19 000 pracowników, zatrudnionych w spółkach Arla Foods na całym świecie. W 2008...Zobacz profil
- Numer ogłoszenia: 64888620
- Data wyróżnienia: 23.06.2022
- Data wprowadzenia: 23.06.2022