Team Leader - Gdańsk
Aktualizacja: 2 miesiące temu
Join Us As:
Arla is a global farmer-owned organisation that is behind many well-known and loved brands, including Arla Apetina®, Castello®, Lurpak® and many, many more.
As a P2P Team leader you become a part of our Global Shared Services in Gdansk. Here, you won’t find factory machines or farmers. Instead, you will join over 400 colleagues dedicated to supporting all of Arla with IT, HR, financial and procurement operations. Joining us, you will take part in our mission to make a real difference for colleagues near and far.
With over 10 years of existence in Gdansk, we offer you a lot of knowledge and the opportunity to take part in challenging and exciting innovation projects. As a part of the Arla organisation, you will also enjoy a Scandinavian, collaborative work culture. We are all on first name terms with each other, and we truly appreciate diversity and individuality.
About the job
At Arla, we rely on a meticulous financial system to drive business forward. Our Purchase To Pay (P2P) department keeps that system running smoothly by managing cash flow and paying suppliers. If you are open for new technologies and in the same time dedicated to leading others with passion that is the offer for you.
As a leader, you would be a part of P2P leadership team mostly responsible for active management of people and operations to deliver common goals.
Specifically, you will be:
- Delivering operational plans and setting day-to-day team objectives,
- Driving and deliver of people agenda ,
- Delivering results that make a significant contribution to a department vision,
- Ensuring the optimal composition and motivation of the team.
- Responsible for establishing and maintaining good relationship with all stakeholders in Arla Foods and third parties.
- Ensure compliance with external regulatory requirements, internal control standards and group compliance policy.
- Responsible for keeping process documentation up to date.
- Initiating and implementing improvements in ways of working within own area of responsibility
Who are you?
Your background and interest for financial operations may derive from similar position within SSC/BPO industry. In addition, we expect the candidate to know how to inspire colleagues to perform high-class results while keeping up a positive energy and high spirits.
Furthermore, you have:
- Min. 3-year experience in finance, accountancy or similar on a proven track of leadership e.g. among project groups or transition,
- Finance process understanding and MS Office package
- Capability of building positive relationships and manage stakeholders at various levels in the organization
- Ability to work under pressure in very challenging and changeable environment,
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills,
- English skills at the advanced level.
What do we offer?
- International operating environment
- Medical care & life insurance
- Additional benefits like gym card, vouchers, travel points or cinema tickets, etc.
- Scandinavian working style & no dress code
- Training with experts & professional induction in a new position
- Development programs (function additions, coordinator program)
- Financial support of your education
- Relocation package
- Referral program for employees
- Employee Assistance Program (legal, psychological, health, financial consulting, etc. )
- Support for your healthy lifestyle (fruit day, facility for sportsmen, sports challenges and activities, Arla active teams/sports groups)
- Flexible working time (start your day of work between 7-9) and home office work possibility
- Additional holiday depending on the length of employment (up to 4 days)
- Fully paid 30 min. break
- Variable Pay
… while in the office you can also use some of the below:
- Modern office space with a beautiful view and high standard furniture (i.e. adjustable desks)
- Spacious canteen, delicious coffee, and tea available on every floor in specially designed spots
- Chill-out rooms with X-box, pool table, board games, football table, and swing
Application and contact
If you want to drive innovation and help your colleagues worldwide, then seize this exciting opportunity.
Read more about Arla Global Shared Services
Global Shared Services consists of multiple functions that are all placed in the Neptun building in Gdansk – with colourful offices and a beautiful sea view.
As of now, we have an IT Operations and an IT Solutions division dedicated to SAP as well as a variety of app development and implementation projects. Our procurement and finance functions support a wide array of processes such as purchasing, distribution and sales globally.
We also have a dedicated HR operations division to ensure we attract, develop and retain the very best of talent around the world.
Together, we are all dedicated to one collective mission: ensuring an optimal global supply of fresh Arla products – every single day.
We have a purpose for Good
At Arla, we strive to unlock the highest potential in each other while working together to create a sustainable future of dairy. We call it Stronger People Stronger Planet and it is deeply anchored in our organisation and founded on our commitment to respecting human rights, increasing access to healthy dairy nutrition, inspiring good food habits, and improving the environment for future generations. In order to succeed we need to hire people with a sustainable mindset. Could this be you?
BEWARE! RECRUITMENT FRAUD
It has come to our attention that there are a number of fraudulent emails and fake recruitment campaigns on the internet from people purporting to work for Arla Foods. Learn more via this link.
Your future colleagues describe these generally:
We are Arla GSS and we deal with business the Scandinavian way.
You most likely associate us with brands like Arla Apetina, Lurpak or Castello. We are part of the global Arla Foods group employing 19,000 people worldwide and delivering 25 trillion glasses of milk a year. That being said… At our office in Gdańsk Wrzeszcz we do not produce butter or cheese, nor do we conduct milk quality assessment. We are a Global Shared Services Center. Read more about us on: jobs.arla.pl
Prosimy o dodanie klauzuli:
- Numer ogłoszenia: 64809056
- Data wyróżnienia: 26.04.2022
- Data wprowadzenia: 26.04.2022
- Aktualizacja: 12.05.2022