VP, Service Delivery Management, Commercial Engineering
Umowa o pracę
Branża / kategoria
Dyrektor / Prezes
Aktualizacja: 28 dni temu
VP, Service Delivery Management, Commercial Engineering
We are looking for a Vice President Service Delivery Management, Commercial Engineering to play a key role in leading our Service Desk and Global Command Centre in Gdansk, Poland.
The CIO organization in Thomson Reuters provides shared capabilities spanning Service Management, Digital Commerce, LABs, Platforms Engineering, and Architecture. In parallel with the Thomson Reuters transformation program, the CIO organization is driving a change to bring closer alignment of the technology work we do, to the product and business outcomes. The services from CIO are delivered through a shared capability model and implemented by a strong, talented, diverse set of global resources. Through the use of modern technology, platforms and services, and closer alignment to business stakeholders, we maintain a focus on customers, while making it easier for our internal consumers to use our services.
About the Role
This role will provide expert operational leadership and lead efforts to drive improved service outcomes for the Commercial Engineering segment, from improving operational resilience and engineering excellence to focusing on bettering support experiences for customers.
In this opportunity as VP Service Delivery Management, Commercial Engineering you will:
- Establish end-to-end service thinking & ‘journey-led’ working
- Drive service & engineering improvements across whole service
- Lead end-to-end resolution of incidents within domain of responsibility
- Deliver reliable 24x7 operations, meeting business expectations across the product/service portfolio
- Serve as the management escalation and executive communications point during major issues
- Partner with application development teams to deliver operational readiness for new products and features
- Effectively lead and collaborate with external service providers, driving customer centric forward thinking with them
- Collaborate with stakeholders such as business teams, product owners, and project management in defining roadmap for products and processes
- Partner with security, infrastructure, and service governance teams to deliver compliance with internal and external standards, expectations, and certifications
- Effectively articulate complex problems, concepts, and solutions to varied audiences
- Manage team and project financials
- Drive continuous improvements in productivity, software quality and reliability
- Manage a diverse set of global application reliability and operations engineering teams
- Represent your segment as a key stakeholder in all Technical Service Improvement programme activities, own and drive the improvements
- Establish service-wide continuous improvement culture
- Lead adoption of Service Management processes and tools
- Listen to voice of customer & drive better support experiences
- Deliver effective talent management practices and optimize use of talent across the technology organization
- Coach and mentor current and future leaders; proactively identify training and growth opportunities
- Foster a continuous learning culture and a curiosity about emerging technologies
- Manage vendor relationships for third party labor and services
- Some travel may be required as this position manages a global team
You’re a fit for this role if you have:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required, preferably in a software engineering or related discipline
- 7+ years of leadership experience in software development and/or technology infrastructure and operations
- Broad understanding of the technologies used to build and operate distributed application systems
- Experience with Agile methodologies and the use of modern Cloud and SaaS technologies and systems
- Excellent critical thinking, communication, presentation, documentation, troubleshooting and collaborative problem-solving skills
- Ability to flex styles to work well with a range of stakeholders from extremely technical engineers to non-technical business leaders
- A management style that is collaborative, energetic, and results-oriented
- Ability to influence others and drive consensus across stakeholder groups
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced environment and are motivated by complex technical and business challenges
- Casual and diverse office environment where colleagues come from over 30 countries
- Competitive salary
- Flexibility and home-office opportunities
- Two additional days off for voluntary jobs
- Wellbeing scheme including private healthcare, pension, Multisport card and more
- High standards of ethics in the workplace
We are powered by the talents of 25,000 employees across more than 75 countries, where everyone has a chance to contribute and grow professionally in flexible work environments that celebrate diversity and inclusion. At a time when objectivity, accuracy, fairness and transparency are under attack, we consider it our duty to pursue them. Sound exciting? Join us and help shape the industries that move society forward.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under applicable law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
We also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law.
Protect yourself from fraudulent job postings click here to know more.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Apply online: http://thomsonreuters.contacthr.com/ [ukryte]
Prosimy o dodanie klauzuli:
Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych w celu rekrutacji zgodnie z art. 6 ust. 1 lit. a Rozporządzenia Parlamentu Europejskiego i Rady (UE) 2016/679 z dnia 27 kwietnia 2016 r. w sprawie ochrony osób fizycznych w związku z przetwarzaniem danych osobowych i w sprawie swobodnego przepływu takich danych oraz uchylenia dyrektywy 95/46/WE (ogólne rozporządzenie o ochronie danych).
- Numer ogłoszenia: 64846058
- Data wyróżnienia: 23.05.2022
- Data wprowadzenia: 23.05.2022
- Aktualizacja: 07.06.2022