Aktualizacja: 4 dni temu | Nr ref: AF/E/AE
We are looking for Aeronautical Engineer for Optimizer team in Lido/Flight.
Who are we?
Lufthansa Systems Poland is acclaimed and widely recognized provider of superior services and IT solutions for the aeronautical, logistic and financial industries. As a part of the Lufthansa Group we implement technological solutions and dedicated services.
Who are you?
- Very strong analytical thinking skills
- Very good knowledge of English
- Attention to details
- Good communication skills
Optimizer is core part of Lido/Flight responsible for Flight Plan calculations. You will be responsible for analysis of customer requests, user requirements and aviation regulations toward to design and implementation of solutions in our software. You will also be responsible for consulting of customers in functional aspects. You will work in close cooperation with developers team.
What do we welcome?
- Degree in one of the areas: Aeronautics, Mathematics, Physics, Mechanics, Information technology or similar
- Knowledge of aviation (with focus on IFR flights planning)
- Knowledge of IT technologies and tools, ie. Unix, bash, SQL, C++ (code reading), software testing, etc.
- Readiness for duty trips
- An international working environment, atmosphere that stimulates development,
- Individual career path,
- Lufthansa Group membership benefits,
- Flexible working time and place adjusted to employee’s needs. Possibility of starting your workday between 07:00 and 11:00,
- Support for your passion for sports within the local activity group and co-financing Multisport cards,
- Private medical care for employees and their family members.
Prosimy o dodanie klauzuli:
Pozostałe ogłoszenia z naszej firmy
Lufthansa Systems is a recognized provider of Information technology mainly used in the aviation industry, but also in the financial and logistics sector. Over the years, we have been making effort to ensure that our customers are satisfied with...Zobacz profil
- Numer ogłoszenia: 61723833
- Data wyróżnienia: 14 sierpnia 2019
- Data wprowadzenia: 24 lipca 2018
- Aktualizacja: 14 sierpnia 2019
- Wyświetleń: 4 763
- Wyświetleń na liście: 333 247