Internal Control System Manager
Aktualizacja: 11 miesięcy temu | Nr ref: R-71234
Internal Control System Manager
Reference Number: R-71234
At Swarovski, where innovation meets inspiration, our people desire to explore, experience, and create. Our Global Business Services (GBS) hub, based in Gdansk, Poland is an attractive workplace, which delivers high quality multi-functional services, provides functional expertise, and ensures a continuous improvement of our process portfolio, together with the regional spokes and local organizations across the globe. We are looking for an Internal Control System (ICS) - Manager to join our company, where you will get a chance to work in a rewarding role within a diverse team that is pushing boundaries. Be part of a truly iconic global brand, learn and grow with us. We’re bold and inventive, revealing astonishing things like no one else can. A world of wonder awaits you.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Oversee the global ICS over financial reporting
- Ensure the effectiveness, efficiency, and continuous improvement of ICS controls in close collaboration with the control owners and reviewers
- Lead a team of currently one ICS analyst with the opportunity to further expand the team in the future dependent on management requirements
- Lead the scale-up the current ICS to an industry standard level
- Monitor IT general controls and Segregation of Duties (SoD) in close collaboration with Corporate IT
- Oversee and further improve the ICS tool used for central control documentation and control evidence repository
- Support various internal functions on any ICS related matters and provide support/training to ICS users
- Ensure timely mitigation of reported issues/control deficiencies with regards to ICS
- Act as point of contact for internal and external Auditors for any ICS matters
- Be part of the Group Accounting team and report (dotted line) to the Head of Group Accounting (located in Maennedorf/Switzerland
- A degree in Economics, Finance or Business Administration and preferably Certified Public Accountant, ACCA, or expert level in Accounting or Auditing
- Minimum 5-7 years of relevant professional experience within an international setup, strong experience with building up or auditing ICS frameworks, and a very strong interest in further develop the Swarovski ICS towards industry standard
- Business maturity, practical experience in senior stakeholder management
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- English proficiency, presentation, and communication skills
- Team player able to work independently and cross teams with all levels of the organization
- Experience with SAP (ERP, BW) and related reporting capabilities would be an asset
A responsible relationship with people and the planet has always been an integral part of Swarovski’s heritage. This manifests today in the company’s well-established sustainability agenda with youth-focused education programs and foundations to promote human empowerment and conserve natural resources to achieve positive social impact.
Working for us is more than just a job - it's being part of a beloved brand, steeped in heritage, and renowned worldwide for quality and craftsmanship. We offer a competitive salary, learning and developing opportunities and provide a wide range of benefits (private medical care, multisport card, lunch card and more).
Candidates from outside Gdańsk/Tricity area may also benefit from our relocation support.
Whether you are just starting your career or celebrating an existing one, we invite you to make your own mark on Swarovskis rich history. Grow your own career through our blended learning and development programs. Learning opportunities are everywhere at Swarovski and will help you grow and develop your own career.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
Prosimy o dodanie klauzuli:
- Numer ogłoszenia: 64908285
- Data wyróżnienia: 08.07.2022
- Data wprowadzenia: 08.07.2022