React Frontend Developer
Aktualizacja: 6 dni temu
Lufthansa Systems Poland is acclaimed and widely recognized provider of superior services and IT solutions for the aeronautical, logistic and financial industries. As a part of the Lufthansa Group we implement technological solutions and dedicated services.
Who are you?
- Good knowledge of Web Technologies (HTML, CSS) and HTTP protocol (status cods, various headers, cookies),
- Expert knowledge of Frontend frameworks (React, Redux or Angular),
- Coding using JS Design Patterns,
- Experience with project management and developer tools (JIRA, Confluence,
- Bitbucket, any CI server, eg: Jenkins),
- Experience in working with usability and interface designers (UX / UI),
- Capability to clearly communicate with team and clients.
- Knowledge of responsive design,
- Knowledge of RestAPI,
- Knowledge of WCAG,
- Familiarity with Adobe Experience Manager,
- German language skills.
You will be a part of an international team, working in an agile way and being responsible for evaluating and developing solutions for the Lufthansa Group customers.
What do we offer?
- An international working environment, atmosphere that stimulates development,
- Individual career path,
- Flexible form of cooperation (employment contract or B2B)
- Lufthansa Group membership benefits,
- Flexible working time and place adjusted to employee’s needs. Possibility of starting your workday between 07:00 and 11:00,
- Support for your passion for sports within the local activity group and co-financing Multisport cards,
- Private medical care for employees and their family members.
Prosimy o dodanie klauzuli:
Pozostałe ogłoszenia z naszej firmy
We're into IT! Lufthansa Systems Poland is a recognized provider of Information technology mainly used in the aviation industry, but also in the financial and logistics sector. Over the years, we have been making effort to ensure that our...Zobacz profil
- Numer ogłoszenia: 64357420
- Data wyróżnienia: 03.12.2021
- Data wprowadzenia: 02.07.2021
- Aktualizacja: 03.12.2021