Senior iOS Developer
Aktualizacja: 3 dni temu
Who are we?
Lufthansa Systems Poland is acclaimed and widely recognized provider of superior services and IT solutions for the aeronautical, logistic and financial industries. As a part of the Lufthansa Group we implement technological solutions and dedicated services.
Who are you?
- Degree in Computer Science,
- A minimum of 3 years of programming experience in mobile development with Objective-C, Swift or C++,
- Proven know how in Git, continuous integration, test automation and agile development,
- Knowledge in application design, UX, iOS connectivity, low level programming and vendor library integration is a plus,
- Strong English skills (written and spoken),
- Team player with good communication skills,
- Knowledge in the field of aviation is a plus.
- Develop an iOS application within an aeronautical environment,
- Together with your team you develop and define the architecture of a continuous integration en-vironment and ensure stable releases of the iOS application,
- Cooperate with different development locations.
- An international working environment, atmosphere that stimulates development,
- Individual career path,
- Flexible form of cooperation (employment contract or B2B)
- Lufthansa Group membership benefits,
- Flexible working time and place adjusted to employee’s needs. Possibility of starting your workday between 07:00 and 11:00,
- Workplace adjusted to employee's needs,
- Support for your passion for sports within the local activity group and co-financing Multisport cards,
- Private medical care for employees and their family members.
Prosimy o dodanie klauzuli:
Pozostałe ogłoszenia z naszej firmy
We're into IT! Lufthansa Systems Poland is a recognized provider of Information technology mainly used in the aviation industry, but also in the financial and logistics sector. Over the years, we have been making effort to ensure that our...Zobacz profil
- Numer ogłoszenia: 62193919
- Data wyróżnienia: 18.10.2021
- Data wprowadzenia: 14.01.2019
- Aktualizacja: 18.10.2021