Aktualizacja: 4 dni temu | Nr ref: AF/E/UX
Imagine the next time you travel by plane, knowing that the airline is using solution that you have helped to design. How would you feel?
Who are we?
Lufthansa Systems Poland is acclaimed and widely recognized provider of superior services and IT solutions for the aeronautical, logistic and financial industries. As a part of the Lufthansa Group we implement technological solutions and dedicated services.
Who are you?
- Fluency in industry standard design and prototyping tools - Sketch, Invision, Adobe Creative Cloud, Principle, etc.
- Experience in working on data heavy, complex web applications
- Practical knowledge of Material Design and IOS design guidelines
- Awareness of limitations of web and mobile technologies
- Understanding of Design Systems concept, it's benefits and implementation process,
- Deep level of empathy towards customers, as well as for your colleagues
- Interest in new trends and technologies
- Drive to inspire others around you and share knowledge
- Experience in working with distributed teams in multicultural environment
- Excellent communication and presentation,
- Grit and perseverance required to succeed in corporate environment
- Team-player attitude, positive outlook
If you are experienced Senior UI / Visual designer, interested in building products used by many airlines around the world - and you like challenging assignments - then you might be someone we are looking for. We are building user experience team in our office in Gdansk to support designing Lido Flight 4D - one of the most effective flight planning solutions worldwide.
- Define and design visual direction for complex, responsive web application,
- Support team in creating prototypes to test out ideas and generate more feedback,
- Work with with researchers, UX designers and engineers to see team's ideas through execution,
- Oversee handover and implementation of design work, provide assets and documents to support engineering,
- Keep ownership of visual style guide and ensure its up to date,
- Help the team to build optimal design workflow within the project
- Help organization to build wider design competencies, by providing training and supporting recruitment
- An international working environment, atmosphere that stimulates development
- Individual career path
- Lufthansa Group membership benefits
- Flexible working time and place adjusted to employee’s needs. Possibility of starting your workday between 07:00 and 11:00
- Support for your passion for sports within the local activity group and co-financing Multisport cards
- Private medical care for employees and their family members.
Prosimy o dodanie klauzuli:
Pozostałe ogłoszenia z naszej firmy
Lufthansa Systems is a recognized provider of Information technology mainly used in the aviation industry, but also in the financial and logistics sector. Over the years, we have been making effort to ensure that our customers are satisfied with...Zobacz profil
- Numer ogłoszenia: 61600478
- Data wyróżnienia: 14 sierpnia 2019
- Data wprowadzenia: 13 czerwca 2018
- Aktualizacja: 14 sierpnia 2019
- Wyświetleń: 3 612
- Wyświetleń na liście: 322 793